Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 - That's all folks

Whilst my mother-in-law christmased with us her house was visited by a mouse, Dangermouse. He ate the lagging to the pipework in her attic and caused water to cascade through her entire house - think floating furniture. She cleverly got a plumber and has loss adjusters on standby. Poor mother-in-law, but it makes more interesting news than my flu which, incidentally, is still with us.

Oh Goodness Me, it's the last day of the year and here I am moaning on. I would like to greet next year feeling as fit as a flea; I feel like a flea with bubonic plague who is a bit too fatigued to pass it on.

Now let's look at my great achievments of 2010:-
Um er. Yeah. I walked across the country. I became cupcake queen. I learned to salsa. I learnt to make stained glass windows. I swam a mile. I did some cooking. That'll do. Some of those are achievements of which I am quite proud.

After much deliberation of what to call next year's blog it's: www.mrssmithin2011.blogspot.com. See you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment